Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Nov 27' 2013

Nov 27, 3013
Best night so far. Took I pain pill instead of two at ten and slept till 2, trip to the bathroom and then another pain pill and slept to 6 am. Brushed my teeth and rinsed my face off. Today is going to be the first shower since this started. right after first pt session. And I accomplished something else last night, for the first time I picked my left foot up off of the bed and set it on the support pillow with no help from the right foot. After not being able to lift the right foot for a week, I feel good about that accomplishment. Time for Breakfast I will be back later.—the good day continues. Very first hunger for over a week, I had a bowl of cerial (more than1/2), 2 bites of a pan cake, a glass of juice, a little piece of bacon. Back to the room and my nurse, Bill Russell, (did not play basketball and he is a white guy) brought in my pain pills. I still have not seen the staff Dr about the athletes foot. – Went to therapy an hour early, by mistake. But someone went home, so, they ask if I would stay. Work out was tough. Worked on bending the knee and straightening the leg. Once it was at the end of my hour they wraped the leg with a cloth that has ice water run through, very cold. Now back at the room with very little pain. Good day so far.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is wonderful to hear. Keep up the good work!!